Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Workout of 2013!!

Well, I guess the Mayans and the movie "2012" were wrong! Here we are, New Years Day 2013!! I am so excited to start this New Year with a NEW ME!!! I am done with making excuses for myself and why I haven't lost this weight or reached any of my goals in life. I am claiming 2013 to be MY YEAR!! So I planned to start it off right. Didn't know I would be sick.

Even though I still feel terrible, I wasn't gonna let this day pass without getting a workout in.

I managed to get in Brazil Butt Lift-Cardio Axe and half of Bum Bum... before I started getting sick again. :( I hope whatever this is that I have is gone by tomorrow. I have to go back to work.. but not if I am still feeling like this.

Felt so good to sweat and I definitely feel the burn! I felt fat burning off of me.... I heard it whimpering. lol. 
Anyways, this post will be short and sweet. Not feeling so good again. Looking like it will be a liquid diet for me today. Gonna try some chicken broth from myself, and make some grilled chicken and sweet potato fries for little Miss Picky Eater! Sometimes I wonder how she became so picky. She used to eat just about everything. Now I am lucky if I can get her to eat what I cook. She wants noodles, macaroni and cheese, and cereal. That's about it. I guess that's toddlers for you! I think one of my next posts will be about 
kid friendly, healthy meals. 

Toodles!
-J

1 comment:

  1. Nice work getting your workout in, even sick! Not easy to do! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete