Monday, December 31, 2012

SICK!!... On New Years Eve?!

Are you FREAKIN SERIOUS?!!!! I got to work this morning and started feeling sick. Light-headed, hot/cold chills, nauseous. Absolutely miserable! If that's not bad enough, it is NEW YEARS EVE!! I definitely didn't want to bring in 2013 like this!  Wrapped up in a blanket, curled up in the bed, trash can near by. Now I didn't have any plans set in stone tonight because I didn't have a babysitter set up. I wanted to just go hang out... didn't plan on drinking... much...well maybe I did.  Lol. Maybe this is telling me I didn't need to go out tonight.  I don't do too much hanging out anymore so it would have been nice! Hey, I'm 22 years old, I still like to act my age every now and then. I can still say that I am way more mature and responsible that some people my age and older. But Ill have just as much fun bringing in the New Year with my little one!

I am thankful for my little doctor! When we got home, she came and got in the bed with me and asked what was wrong. I told her that Mommy is sick. She told me she would be right back. I hear her run off to her room then return with this...

She said, "Mommy, I'm gonna give you a check up!" and my heart just melted.

She started off by checking my temperature to see if I had a fever....

*pay no mind to the scarf on my head lol* leave me alone I don't feel good lol*



 Followed by listening to my heart....





Checking my blood pressure...




I guess its a pretty serious diagnosis, I have to get a shot:(
But I got a very cute bandage!

I asked my little doctor what was wrong with me and she said " I don't know." *gives me a kiss* and says "It's ok Mommy, you will feel better!"and pats my back! She can be the sweetest person...earlier she was in a bad mood so this was a welcome mood change!
I have to admit I sure will miss these days when she goes back to daycare and then goes to preschool.

I have been trying to think about what is the best workout for me today......... but with the way I am feeling, I don't think one will happen today. I do want to focus on my core tomorrow. My abs are so weak! I may post some healthy tips to get rid of belly fat -exercises and foods that burn fat.

But before I go, I have seen so many vlogs, blogs, facebook pages and tweets about New Year's Resolutions. I never do too well with them. I say I want to do something and maybe do good for the first few weeks but after that... HA! Its over as quickly as it started. But I am not making resolutions this year. I am setting goals for myself. I am gonna write them all out and start completing them! I'm so sick of the excuses I have come up with over the years! I am going to figure out how to stay motivated enough to follow through. I will continue to expand my education in health and fitness. I will make healthy menus for me and my daughter.

There is so much I want to accomplish and 2013 is my year to do it! My year to SHINE! A year for SUCCESS!

I'm gone for now. I am gonna try to get some rest and start feeling better!




HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! BE SAFE, DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.


How do you nurse yourself on sick days? Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment