Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas and all its CREEPY/NOISY TOYS!!!

Just when I thought that Christmas was over, it wasn't! My co-worker came by with some presents for me and Miss Arianna. She brought a baby doll, some Dora the Explorer nail polish, clothes, and a little vanity table with a mirror. Arianna loves it all! I loved that there wasn't anything that made sounds! Most of the toys  Arianna got for Christmas make noise. She got the Fantastic Gymnastics Dora doll, Doc McStuffins Doctor bag with a stethoscope that lights up and makes noise, along with some other things.




But nothing creepier than this one little doll...



Not the one on her lap with the pacifier in its mouth...its the one on the right (her left), the one being neglected. Its a motion-sensing doll that laughs anytime you move it, move around it or even apparently when nothing else is in the room with it. I swear I turned this thing off last night before my little Ari-Bug went to bed. She was already asleep when I laid her down so I know she didn't turn it back on. Yet when I went to my room to go to sleep, I hear it laughing. And then laugh more. So I went in her room and it was turned on so I turned it back off. This morning, Arianna turned it back on when she woke up. But when we went downstairs for me to cook breakfast, I heard it laughing again! I swear I don't like this doll! I tried to get her auntie to keep it at her house for when Arianna is there. She didn't want there of course.... I wonder why! Is it just me or do other people LOVE to buy your kids toys that make all sorts of noise and sounds that they know will drive us crazy and/or creep us out? My sister even asked me if I bought batteries. And I definitely did NOT! As much as I would love to take the batteries out of this creepy doll, I couldn't do it to her!


Anyways, Arianna told me earlier that she had to go to work. She has got her bag with some money in it, and both the babies. I guess I am babysitting? Is this what is in my future? Will I be a grandma to twin little girls?  (OMG ITS LAUGHING AGAIN!!!)


She handed me the babies and got on her Dora bike and told me she loved me and would see me later. With her bag on her arm, she rode off.  Until I told her it was time to eat! 




Grilled Salmon with broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts. Little miss had chicken because she isn't a big fan of salmon. It's something she has to be in the mood for I guess.  Anyway, dinner was amazing and delicious and healthy. The salmon was on sale and I couldn't pass that deal up! Veggies were just steamed. I've got chicken in the oven for the rest of the week. I can throw some in a container tomorrow with some spinach, carrots and broccoli for lunch tomorrow! WINNING! Cook some brown rice and more veggies and it can be dinner tomorrow night! Bam! 

Anyways, off to get little one ready for bed and do some BBL! 
TOODLES!

Did your kids get any toys that creep you out or just drive you crazy?


No comments:

Post a Comment