Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quality Time with my Ari-Bug- The Cool kids on the Playground!

Well, today was a lot better for me. I got off work at noon. 
(Tuesday and Friday are my favorite days for this exact reason LOL)
So after I picked up my Ari-Bug from her aunties house, we walked towards our apartment and stopped at the playground. We were gonna go on Sunday but it was wayyy too wet from the rain so I promised we would go today.
She took off as soon as we got there.... 
First she hit the slides!!

Down the little slide...


AND THE BIG SLIDE!


Running to go for a little test-drive  


Stopping by the swings to say hi to Mommy


Having a BLAST on the swings!

And even slowed down long enough to take a picture with Mommy!


We definitely had a great time today playing and we will have another playday on Friday!! Its crazy how fun for kids playgrounds are, and even CRAZIER how much fun I actually had! Nothing wrong with being a kid at heart!
We were definitely the COOLEST KIDS ON THE PLAYGROUND! 
Oh wait, we were the only kids on the playground! LOL!

Off here to get some BBL in before bed!


What is your favorite outside activity to do with your kids?

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, she is so darn cute!!!! I love playing with Andy on the playground! I chase him around and we swing on the monkey bars (well, I hold him when he swings) and go down the slides. I can't wait until it's dry enough here to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing my kids outside! I get to work from home once a week and I'll usually forego my lunch to take them to the park so I can push them on the swing. I even put a swing up in the frame of my garage so I can swing them in the winter. The fresh air works wonders for them.

    ReplyDelete